Committee for Sydney announces 2017/18 priorities
We are proud to announce our priorities in 2017/18 for the future of Sydney
Announcement from the Chair of the Committee
Tuesday 10th October, 2017
Tim Williams has informed the Committee for Sydney of his intention to resign as CEO at the end of 2017.
Scaling the FinTech Opportunity: For Sydney and Australia
This report showcases the NSW fintech sector’s achievements and provides key recommendations to government and the private sector
What Makes a Liveable City?
Monday 9th October
The Committee hosted a panel conversation with some leading figures on the field of urban liveability.
Cityscapes Podcast with Nick Stockman
Tim Williams in conversation with Nick Stockman, Campaign Manager at Culture24LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION
- Great to have Andrew Constance, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, speak to Committee members and friends a… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/920930039734026240
- PTIPS by @TransportforNSW is the realtime transport information that allows Sydneysiders get around and know when their bus is running late!
- Our final award the Overall Best Smart City Award for 2017, with @LucyTurnbullGSC. The overall winner is @TransportforNSW for PTIPS!
- Next: Best NSW Government Initiative - highly commended is @RBGSydney for multifunction poles. Winner is @TransportforNSW for PTIPS!
- Next up: Best Community Initiative. Highly commended are BanjoMaps and the winner is...InfoExchange for Ask@Izzy!
- Our next award is Best Local Government Initiative. Highly commended are Waverley Council and the winner is...Liverpool City Council!