A key to cheaper homes
Friday 17th March, 2017
Tim Williams discusses the importance of establishing affordable housing for key workers in inner Sydney as prices continue to rise
Adding to the Dividend, Ending the Divide 3
Adding to the Dividend, Ending the Divide #3 both analyses the current performance of Greater Sydney, proving Sydney remains a leader in the Australian economy, while also suggesting practical ways to improve the city’s productivity, liveability and equity.READ THE REPORT
International Women’s Day Breakfast
Wednesday 8th March
The Committee held a discussion about the role of women in designing, making policy for, building and managing our cities
Tim Williams talks technology, business and sharing the benefits of globalisation with Uschi Schreiber
Uschi is Global Executive Vice-chair for Markets at EYREAD MORE
- Richard Pearson @IWCouncil: "Parramatta Rd should change from being a thoroughfare to a high street". We agree! http://bit.ly/2o51f5z
- Fantastic to see our own Ann Sherry @pacificann123 acknowledged @WLASocial Australian Awards for Excellence in Wome… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/846578856332972032
- The Committees for Cities is being hosted by @gscsydney for a conversation on Western Sydney with @LucyTurnbullGSC… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/846193760471998464
- With the Committees for Cities & Regions, we're hearing from DPMC on City Deals &a the Smart Cities plan. https://t.co/vFqY51lIj8
- Fantastic to hear from our Australasian partners, who are all pushing cities and regions to think long-term and adapt to growth.
- Lots of common challenges facing Australasia's cities: growing knowledge jobs, infrastructure investment and managing population growth.