The Committee is an effective network and influential force on decision-makers. We are becoming a ‘go-to’ organisation for government and a ‘must-join’ organisation for leading companies, with over 100 member organisations contributing to our work in various ways.
This is a good time to join us and help shape our city.
Enhancing and Shaping Sydney’s Future
- Becoming a member of the Committee enables your organisation to better understand and influence the key policies, strategies, agencies and forces affecting Sydney.
- Through our networks, as well as our events and networking opportunities, members regularly participate in discussions with key leaders and decision makers in the private, public and not for profit sectors.
- Collaborating and exchanging best practice with the Committee and wider membership, members make a genuine contribution to improving Sydney and shaping its future.
- An underlying theme of our work is to improve the business environment in which you work; supporting the delivery of your corporate objectives.
- The Committee takes an holistic approach to improving Sydney and the liveability of the city for Sydneysiders, supporting your organisation deliver the ‘triple bottom line’ – commercially, environmentally and socially – in terms of community benefits and corporate social responsibility.
Knowledge Sharing and Networking
- The Committee holds numerous and varied interactive events including boardroom lunches, workshops, online dialogues, ministerial briefings and evening networking events.
- All of our events are designed to develop our thinking on ‘big city issues’ and support our advocacy agenda. They offer members the opportunity to showcase and share your organisations’ expertise and values.
- They are also a great platform to share ideas and global best practice, network and have some fun.
- Members receive a monthly newsletter from the Committee Team. The newsletter features insights from the CEO and keeps members up to date on Committee research and advocacy initiatives, policy development, media activity, events and more. The newsletter is also an opportunity for members to share news, views and project updates with the whole Committee membership.
If you would like further information on our priorities, how we work and how membership might fit with your own objectives and values, please contact us. Our team will be happy to talk with you in more detail about membership or set up a face to face meeting to discuss shared objectives and opportunities to collaborate.